Online Hearing Assessment
Is this YOU?
- Do you sometimes have trouble understanding what people say?
- Does it sometimes feel stressful to be in a busy and noisy place?
- Do you turn the TV up louder than others in your house?
- Do you have difficulty understanding what people say in a noisy café?
- Are there some sounds you feel you should be able to hear louder and clearer?
- Do others tell you they are raising their voice for you to hear them?
- Do you feel you now go out to social event/noisy places less than you did?
- Do you ask others to repeat themselves on a regular basis?
- Does it seem as though people are constantly mumbling?
- Is it difficult to hear certain voices, particularly women and children?
- Do you no longer hear noises like leaves rustling, footsteps, or whispers?
If you answer yes to any of these you can benefit from our self-fitting hearing devices.
Hearing aids and devices work by amplifying tones and sounds in the range that is lost to you, so that you can hear them again.
BHC personal hearing amplification devices are pre-programmed to help in common listening environments so they are ready to use right out of the box and there is no need to have them adjusted by a hearing specialist.
Simply order the hearing device that is right for you and try it for 30 days risk free.